Best Deals 2017 New High Quality Multi-Point 2 in 1 Bluetooth Transmitter & bluetooth Receiver Wireless A2DP 3.5mm Bluetooth Audio Adapter Best Price Online
Best Deals 2017 New High Quality Multi-Point 2 in 1 Bluetooth Transmitter & bluetooth Receiver Wireless A2DP 3.5mm Bluetooth Audio Adapter Best Price Online Description
Wireless bluetooth transceiver
One-to-two bluetooth audio receiver
One-to-two bluetooth audio transmitter
I. Product Description
This product is a bluetooth device which integrates the functions of receiving and transmitting into one. With an in-built rechargeable battery as well as a long stand-by time, the product is gracefully shaped and easily operated, and can freely transmit and receive all the audio signals. With this product, the music stored in the cellphone can be transmitted to the home audio system. More easily, it enables the CD player or any other audio devices to send music to the loudspeaker box or headset which has bluetooth. The on-line games can also be played on this product, and the television and film sound as well as live music can be transmitted by this product.
II. Schematic Diagram
LED 1:Indicator light for bluetooth
LED 2:Indicator light for charging
LED 3:Indicator light for receiving mode
LED 4:Indicator light for transmitting mode
III. Product Specification
Supported by bluetooth protocol: A2DP and AVRCP
Effective distance: a barrier-free 10-meter distance
Working hours under the TX mode: As long as 7 hours
Working hours under the RX mode: As long as 7 hours
Stand-by time: As long as 400 hours
Charging time: 2 hours
Input voltage while charging: DC 5V
Battery: 300mAh rechargeable lithium battery
The product\'s working hours and the stand-by time may vary if it operates with different cellphones and compatible devices under different configurations, usage styles and service environments.
IV. Accessories of product:
2)3.5mm audio cable
3)USB charging cable
The product has an in-built rechargeable battery which achieves a long stand-by time and use. It is suggested that the product should be fully charged before the first use.
1) Plug one end of the Micro USB cable into the charge jack, and plug the other end into the standard USB power outlet, such as the cellphone charge plug or the desktop.
2) The product needs to be charged for 2.5 hours before the first use, and afterwards it needs to be charged for 1.5 to 2 hours only each time.
3) The LED indicator light is permanently on while charging, and turns off while the charging is completed.
VI. Transmitter: To Pair with Bluetooth Devices
While operating under the TX mode, the product can pair with two bluetooth devices at most, and can play music. Before the pairing, make sure that the bluetooth audio receiver supports the A2Dp protocol.
1) Plug the 3.5mm audio cable into the audio jack, and connect the other end (or 2*RCA) to the output jack of the audio source. (such as IPod, TV and MP3, etc.)
2) Make sure that the mode switch is toggled to the TX mode.
3) The distance between the product and the bluetooth receiver shall be less than 10 meters.
4) Start up the bluetooth receiver and set it under the pairing mode.
5) The slow flashing of one blue light after the startup signifies that the product has entered the reconnecting mode under which the bluetooth devices connected up previously will get connected automatically.
6) If there is no re-connection 10 seconds after the startup, the two blue lights will flash fast and alternately, and the product will operate under the search state to search new bluetooth devices.
7) If one blue light is permanently on, it indicates that one device has been connected. The flashing of the other blue light shows that the second device is being searched. If the connection to the second device fails 20 seconds later, it will stop searching, and the blue light will stop flashing. Press the reset key gently to enter into the search mode if you want to re-search the second device. Both blue lights are permanently on after the product has successfully paired with two devices.
a) The search mode will last for 20 seconds. If no device is paired with the product within 20 seconds, it will enter into the stand-by mode which will last 5 minutes, and will automatically shut down when the stand-by mode terminates.
b) The device will try inputting "0000", "1111", "8888" and "1234" by itself to make pairing if the pairing password inputting is necessary.
VII. Receiver: To Pair with Bluetooth Device
Under the RX mode, the product can connect up two bluetooth cellphones at most. With the product, music in the cellphone can be played in the loudspeaker box.
1)Plug the 3.5mm audio cable into the audio jack, and plug the other end into the input jack of the common loudspeaker box.
2) The distance between the product and the bluetooth cellphone shall be less than 10 meters.
3) Set the cellphone under the bluetooth mode.
Notes: The procedures to switch on the bluetooth function, make pairing and connect the bluetooth devices vary for different cellphones and tablet computers.
4) Click "ZF-370" in the list to search and connect up the bluetooth device
5) The LED light is permanently on upon the successful pairing.
6) Connect the second cellphone to the device with the above method.
a) The pairing mode will last for 2 minutes. If no device is connected to the product within 2 minutes, it will enter into the stand-by mode which will last 5 minutes, and will automatically shut down when the stand-by mode terminates.
b) In case of failed pairing, turn off the switch, and restart the pairing by following the above procedures.
c) The product can memorize eight pairing devices. When there are more than 8 pairing devices, the first one will be replaced.
d) The product will automatically connect up the devices paired last time each time it gets started. Turn off the bluetooth of current device if you want to pair with other devices, and pair with new devices by following the above procedures.
LED indicator light display (applicable to both TX and RX mode)
Device state/ LED state
Pairing: The blue light flashes fast.
Successful pairing: The blue light is permanently on.
Low power: The red light flashes fast.
Charging/ fully charged: The red light is permanently on/ is off.
Charging on startup: The red light is permanently on.
10. Advanced Function:
Playing music while charging
If you still want the product to operate under the TX or RX mode despite of a low power, you can charge the product and enjoy the music it plays.
The function of automatic re-connection
A. Automatic re-connection: Once started, the product will automatically connect up the device it has connected last time.
B. Automatic Shut: The product will shut down automatically and enter into the sleeping mode if no devices have been connected with three minutes.
11. Security Information:
1) Please do not drop the product from a high place to avoid damaging the product and causing functional fault.
2) Keep the product away from humidity, water and other liquids. Please do not use the product if it has been exposed to water, moisture or other liquids, to avoid short circuit, explosion, or damage to device or the user.
3) Keep the product away from any heat sources, such as fluorescent lamp, radiator, stove or other heat-producing devices which may cause the product to explode, or may degrade its performance or shorten its service life.
4) Do no debug, repair or reassemble the product (Especially the battery, it may cause an explosion.) at will, and any damage caused to the product is not included in the warranty.
5) Do not put any weight on the device.
6) Only the chargers manufactured by us or the certified chargers can be used.
7) The device replacement or services must be offered by the designated center or manufacturer.
8) Unplug the charging unit, if it is not used for a long time or there are thunderstorms.
Watch out: There may be danger of electric shock.
If used incorrectly, the battery of the device may cause fire or chemical explosion.
The environment-friendly recycling shall be taken into consideration.
Please do not dispose of the device or its accessories with your domestic waste.
In some countries or regions around the world, the electrons and electronic wastes are processed by the collecting system. Contact your local authority to get more details.